Open Raven is a cloud-native data protection platform that prevents breaches driven by modern speed and sprawl. With real-time monitoring, our platform:
- Maps all native and non-native data stores in the cloud.
- Identifies and classifies the data within the cloud.
- Pinpoints any data exposures.
- Enables teams to fix any vulnerabilities before they become security incidents.
From shadow cloud accounts to dark data, Open Raven restores visibility and control while laying a solid foundation for compliance and privacy efforts.
With Open Raven, you can:
- Assign actions in response to key events, such as personal data exposure or data sovereignty rules violations.
- View platform data through real-time maps and shareable reports.
- Send data to 3rd party systems such as Jira, Slack, and PagerDuty.
- Expose data through a firehose using AWS Eventbridge.
The Open Raven platform works on a SaaS model and connects directly to your cloud accounts. Deployment typically takes between 10 to 20 minutes. It's followed by configuration to discover all or select portions of an organization’s AWS estate.
Today, deployment is designed to work for Amazon Web Services. However, we are working to provide support for other cloud service providers, like Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure, in the future.
If you’d like help getting started, just let us know.
Updated 5 months ago